Maiti Nepal runs 3 prevention homes, 2 rehabilitation centers, 2 hospices, a medical clinic and a half-way home.
- The prevention program aims to support vulnerable girls, providing them with information and education about trafficking. Short term housing and residential training is also provided.
- The rehabilitation centers provide rescued girls, women and their children with shelter, protection, medical care, education and vocational training.
- The hospices provide medical care to those suffering from psychological disorders, and anti-retroviral treatment to HIV/AIDS patients.
- The medical clinic has 38 beds and is supervised by a full time medical doctor and team.
- The half-way house provides safe shelter to under age girls who are working in industries considered hazardous, such as dance restaurants and massage parlours.